“Internet like a blood, pump through our vein that you keep us alive”. One of the advantages of the internet for children is it can improve children’s mind to be more intellectual. What is said is aware, the Internet is a gateway to knowledge and it is the largest library facilities provide all the knowledge available on this earth. By surfing the internet as a way to learn, we will be able to born intellectual generations. Intellectual generation’s means the children are able to think of out of the box for an infant and we can produce first-class minded children. We also can born a student or children that can think more advance and intellectual in their life. This is because; children can get the latest news and information on the web anytime everywhere. It must be interesting if children make a good use of the web because what teachers teach you is not always the latest thing. Joh...
... middle of paper ...
...ess while spent their leisure time wisely. It also can prevent them doing unhealthy activity such as smoking, hanging around and watching pornographic sites. It is just like an idiom ‘killing two birds with one stone’. In addition, some of the children have an unsolved problem that they cannot tell to their family even more to their friends. So, they can share their problem to the friend in other area or country. Their friends may have encounter such a problem and already found a way to solve it, so they can take some advice in order to solve their unsolved problem.
In a nut shell, internet is the most viable source of information that we should be using. So, children should take this opportunity to improve their activity in daily life by using the internet wisely and beneficially. Internet also can help them to be an excellent person in both physical and mental.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- In recent years, the Internet has become a growing part of most people’s daily lives and has many different purposes. The Internet has given access to heaps of information and allowed easier communication, but what effect does this have on today 's youth. As the first generation to grow up in this new digital world, is the Internet doing children more harm than good. Many children use the Internet every day in school and at home, and it does have both its benefits and drawbacks. With the help of parental controls, the Internet can be a safe and fun place for children.... [tags: Internet, Internet access, Twitter, MySpace]
1763 words (5 pages)
- Children of all ages everywhere these days seem to only depend on the internet. The internet is an amazing creation, but people take advantage of it. Since there is internet there is access to all kinds of social media, games, and all sorts of other things. However, because of today’s society internet is one of the only things kids use and go on, whether it’s go on Facebook for hours or watch ridiculous videos on YouTube, the internet is taking a negative turn towards children, their brains, smartness, and attitude.... [tags: internet is a Pandora's box]
922 words (2.6 pages)
- To prevent Internet addiction, it is a parent’s responsibility to raise their child(ren) on limited or no technology because parents and their children will not bond, it creates development problems, and technology becomes an abnormal necessity in a child’s life. One of the most important things to a child in today’s modern world would be technology. To them, it’s like honey to bees. Things like phones, computers, Facebook, and I-pods are owned by almost everyone in the world. Why this and how this has become a problem is still being argued in all parts of the world.... [tags: internet addiction, technology, computers]
681 words (1.9 pages)
- We live in a society that thrives on technology; it is pervasive throughout our daily lives. Everyone seems to have an iPod, cell phone, or laptop with them at all times. We have become a completely connected society with our Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook. It is hard to argue that technology hasn’t improved our lives through medicine, communication, and entertainment. Our children face an increasing number of dangers on the Internet. Sexual predators, cyber bullying, and pornography are the most prevalent dangers our children face on the Internet; the best way to protect them is to be an involved and informed Parent.... [tags: Internet Safety]
1057 words (3 pages)
- The world we live in absolutely loves the convenience of the mighty powerful internet. We, as a society, have actually become addicted to this lovable convenience. Some say the internet has brought them close to certain people and others will say it has driven them away from certain people. The internet has consumed the lives of many children. From video games to facebook, our children have found the necessity to log into the addiction on a daily basis. The usage of internet has consumed the lives of children as early of ages of five.... [tags: Internet, Pornography, Addiction, Online chat]
1194 words (3.4 pages)
- The Internet is a global network of vast information. With a few clicks, an individual can have access to up to 200 million web-sites filled with educational and recreational information. The Internet is not regulated in anyway (Carnegie Library 1). It is accessible throughout the entire world from the North to the South, to the early morning sunrise and dark sunsets. Different ethnicity and backgrounds come together linked upon this network resembling a connection of one body in unity. Sadly, issues arise creating concern for users, focusing particularly on minors.... [tags: Internet Porn Essays]
4055 words (11.6 pages)
- The Concern of Children's Safety on the Internet During the last decade, the number of households using the Internet has increased dramatically. The United States Department of Defense started to use a network similar to today's Internet in the 1960s. Professors in universities all across the country later followed this idea and established their own system. The World Wide Web, the common, everyday section of the Internet, started approximately a decade ago. "Surfing the Web" has become easier since its inception, and the number of users has skyrocketed into the millions (Department of Education).... [tags: Internet Web Cyberspace Safety Essays]
2408 words (6.9 pages)
- Pornography is one of mankind's most revered, respected, and repulsed pastimes. Adults can use pornography to relieve stress, enhance their sex lives, or simply as a means of entertainment. One of the easiest and most popular ways of obtaining pornographic material is over the Internet. The only downside is that the Internet is accessible to children; therefore, pornography is accessible to children. While adults should have limitless access to Internet porn, minors should be kept away from this concubine.... [tags: Internet Censorship]
1209 words (3.5 pages)
- The Internet In 1973, the U.S. Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) initiated a research program to investigate techniques and technologies for interlinking packet networks of various kinds. The objective was to develop communication protocols which would allow networked computers to communicate transparently across multiple, linked packet networks. This was called the Internetting project and the system of networks which emerged from the research was known as the "Internet." The system of protocols which was developed over the course of this research effort became known as the TCP/IP Protocol Suite, after the two initial protocols developed: Transmission Control Protocol (TC... [tags: Internet Web Cyberspace]
771 words (2.2 pages)
- Internet2 Internet2 was formed in 1006 with an original 34 institutions participating. With Internet2, the Clinton Administration was trying to advance technologies for many people. Their first step was to connect 100 institutions at 100 times the speed of the current internet. The applications generated by this research have already had a positive affect on fields such as health care, national security, distance learning, energy research, environmental monitoring, and manufacturing. Internet2 is an extremely interesting subject.... [tags: Internet Computers Technology Essays]
1512 words (4.3 pages)