2. There are numerous responsibilities that come with being a veterinarian. The number one thing is being capable to take on challenges. Of course you need skills but, you also need inductive reasoning, problem sensitivity, deductive reasoning, oral expression and near vision (Acinet). All of which I listed are important thing to have most people don 't know what problem sensitivity is, it is when you have to tell your customer what might is happening and just stating what the problem is not solving it. Inductive reasoning is when you pull conclusions and events together to get one unseemingly outcome. Deductive reasoning is when you put the things together to get a general idea or answer to what occurre...
... middle of paper ...
...loyees would be interested in. For example, animal care workers, laboratory workers, technicians, veterinary assistants, etc (Bls.gov). All of these careers involve working with animals, similar occupations are having to work in a lab with cures for animals. This is all generally the same concept. 14. Within five years the job opportunities with drastically drop. Job positions are going to become harder to find because more people will want the same opportunity you want. It is 2016 and it is already becoming harder to find and apply for.
16. All in all, there are major challenges that you have to overcome. Even though becoming a veterinarian takes a lot effort, it is definitely worth every thing you put into it. There are many satisfactions. Not only the pay but you have to consider how many animal lives you will have saved. This is why I want to be a veterinarian.
Need Writing Help?
Get feedback on grammar, clarity, concision and logic instantly.Check your paper »
- The career that I am interested in pursuing is accounting. This career interests me because accountants perform duties that I feel would be enjoyable. Such duties include examining financial statements, inspecting account books, and organizing financial documents. These particular duties tie in to my personal interests which are; examining and inspecting items of interest, analyzing problems, problem solving, and organizing various things such as files and papers. The experiences that have influenced my interest in this career are my everyday experiences.... [tags: Certified Public Accountant, Accountant]
1549 words (4.4 pages)
- I am interested in a management career in education because I believe education is the most important societal challenge of the 21st century. The outcomes of other key challenges we face, such as healthcare, energy, and global security, will depend on people – an educated nation of healthy, functional adults that can respect themselves/others and successfully solve the problems they encounter in the world. Although I have spent my career in engineering and business, my immediate family has been dedicated to education for more than a half century.... [tags: Family, Education, Carnegie Mellon University]
799 words (2.3 pages)
- “You should do pharmacy, you will have no future in business!” my mom said bluntly. Hearing those words felt disheartening, but something I have prove to my parents. Like many Asian parents, they want their child to pursue a career that will make their child financially stable, leading many to become doctors, lawyers, engineers, or any appreciated career from their Asian parents. Although, business may not earn as much money as the top professions, I have been interested in business, since it involves real-world concepts that can be practical for everyday life and the wide array of fields within the business world.... [tags: University, Professor, Marketing]
815 words (2.3 pages)
- We all face life-changing decisions at some point in our lives and most of the time those decisions are made without thorough consideration. But we still hope that our choices reflect our best interests. However, career planning without much thought leads to undeniable rejects in the future, hence, the importance of pursuing the correct career path. I am, however, one of the candidates who had been interested in the medical field since childhood, the question was what profession best satisfy my vision.... [tags: Medicine, Physician, Specialty, Pediatrics]
821 words (2.3 pages)
- INTRODUCTION Purpose: This report is designed as a guide for students pursuing a career in Nutrition. It contains answers about whether someone can become a Registered Dietitian with a Bachelor’s or if they need to get a Master’s to become registered. It also includes the process of achieving dietetic credentials with a Bachelor’s degree. This involves undergraduate summer opportunities and internships. Scope: In this report you will find steps toward earning a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition.... [tags: Registered dietician's degree]
516 words (1.5 pages)
- Big, brightly colored images swarm cities plastered on tall billboards and city buses. Beautiful women with persuasive images fill the magazine stands. When the remote control presses power, hundreds of commercial ads are registered into our minds. We see these images daily, but how many times have we stopped and pondered how and who created them. Mark Twain stated, “ Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising,” (Princeton Review.) This growing industry is responsible for informing, persuading, and reminding the public of the many products and services our society has to offer.... [tags: Deciding on a Career ]
2258 words (6.5 pages)
- Abstract This proposal will provide the information that a high school student will need to make a decision on a career choice in the field of web administration. The results of the research conducted, will provide an insight into how students can turn their passion for computers into a life long career. The profession is full of opportunities and earning potential. Students can begin to prepare themselves in their early stages of their education in order to reach their desired goals. I have a basic reason for submitting this proposal.... [tags: Career Guidance Website Administration]
1461 words (4.2 pages)
- The choices we make early in life have an enormous impact on our future. I have always known that I wanted to directly impact people’s lives and my personal experiences have set me on the school-counseling path. In the future, I would love to influence another generation of students to soar for their dreams. During the past three years of college, my interest in counseling has been affirmed through a variety of experiences. One important experience that influenced my decision to pursue a career as a school counselor was my involvement in my community service sorority, Chi Delta Alpha.... [tags: Personal Ambition]
886 words (2.5 pages)
- ... My long-term goal is to start my career in a foreign-funded company in China. I hope I can apply knowledge and experiences that I have had in USA to the practical situations so that I can reveal the meaningful times that I spent in USA. I am highly motivated to continue pursuing graduate degree in Accounting as a result of several reasons. First, I am interested in Accounting. I am good at Mathematics and I have a good sense of numbers all the time. Second, my personality is suitable for studying Accounting.... [tags: career choices and opportunities]
591 words (1.7 pages)
- As soon as I knew that we would have to write a faculty interview paper and preferably talk to someone associated with are major, I knew exactly who I wanted to interview. This semester I am taking Entomology 218 or introduction to forensics. There are two instructors for the class and I chose Patrick Jones. This decision was easy to make, because the first day of class, Patrick had said that he was a retired police officer and had done a lot of different work in that area. After I knew this I was immediately intrigued and wanted to know more about him.... [tags: interviews, career,]
739 words (2.1 pages)